Dear Friends and Family,
First and foremost, we hope that you and your families are safe, healthy and doing well. We have received questions from all of you if and how COVID-19 will change the way we operate this season. After careful consideration, I am excited to let you know that we plan to reopen Saturday, June 27, 2020 while following CDC guidance to protect our members and staff.
The health and safety of our members and staff remains our highest priority. Below you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible.
HYGIENE PRACTICES –
· Promoting healthy hygiene practices, such as requiring all staff and members, to wash hands often with soap and water. Cover their coughs and sneezes. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth and always wear a face covering.
· Educating staff and members to stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
· Staff will be temperature checked when coming to start their shift.
FACE COVERINGS –
· Face coverings must be worn at all time by members at the club.
· Face Coverings are not required when sitting in your designated lounge area or when inside the pool.
· Cloth face coverings are not required on children younger than 2 years of age.
CLEANING & DISINFECTION –
· CHCC is increasing cleaning and disinfection frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, lounge chairs, locker/restrooms, and door handles. We are also adding hand sanitizer stations and no-touch trash cans around the pool deck.
SOCIAL DISTANCING –
· When entering the club from the parking lot, stanchions will be provided to show one-way traffic in each direction to enter and exit the club.
· Checking In: Please make sure to have your Key Tag available from last year. If you have lost or require a new Key Tag, one will be provided to you at no additional charge for the first time. If an additional Key Tag is requested after the first replacement a $25 fee will be required. Due to the current situation and to help expedite check-in, taking names for check-in will not be allowed. When waiting to Check-In, there will be guides to help remind of social distancing.
· Checking Out: Members will be required on the way out of the Club to scan their Key Tag again, to check-out for the day.
· We are changing deck layout to ensure all members/groups remain 6 feet apart. Lounge chairs cannot be moved, unless done so by a CHCC staff member. Lounge areas are on a first come first serve basis.
· NO RESERVING OF ADDITIONAL SECTIONS. When you arrive to the Club, all members/groups must be present for lounge selection, max of 10 people. You will then be directed by a CHCC staff person to a location of your choice or what is available and only that section of lounge chairs is usable.
· Members who play Tennis, cannot reserve lounge areas before the clubs official opening. Any towels, personal items, seen on the pool deck before official operating hours will be removed and placed in the managers office for pick-up later. Those areas will be disinfected for proper use.
· Members MUST always maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals on the pool deck and in the pool, unless they are members of the same household or family unit.
· Parents are asked to consider if their children can stay at least 6 feet apart from other members that they don’t live with, before taking them to the Club.
· Lifeguards will be ensuring that members are staying six feet apart in the water, to the extent possible.
· Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
· Tuesday hours will be the same as above, but starting July 7th we will once again be offering late nights with the club hours extending till 9:00 PM
· Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
GUEST POLICY –
· Currently no guests are allowed. We hope to extend the club to guests later in the season.
· All arts & crafts, kid activities are suspended until further notice. We will re-evaluate as the season progresses if we can offer these again.
TOWEL SERVICE –
· Currently, we will not be offering towel service. Members can bring their own towels. Please remember to take your towels at the end of your stay. All towels left behind will be discarded for safety measures.
CASH TRANSACTIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE CLUB
· All Cafe charges are settled at the time of each transaction. The Club will not maintain open/running accounts.
· All outside food, beverages, coolers, etc. are prohibited at The Club, which includes the parking lot and all CHCC’s Private Property. The only exception to this Rule is that Members with infant children may bring baby formula.
· The covered cafe area will be closed this season. All food and beverage orders will be done via a mobile app that we are introducing this year.
ALL OTHER EXISTING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE IN PLACE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTION GIVEN BY OUR TEAM OF LIFEGUARDS AND STAFF AT ALL TIMES.
RULES CAN BE FOUND (HERE)
We ask that everyone is committed as much as we are in providing an enjoyable social, and safe experience for all in the 2020 season.
A link to the CDC Guidelines can be found (HERE) and all members are required to comply with these guidelines.
Ready to enjoy a summer oasis at the Club?
Membership spots are limited and are available on a first come first serve basis.
Membership Application can be found (HERE)
We look forward to seeing you, poolside real soon!
Country Club Director